-Manage a team of 7, responsible for all corporate accounting functions - Must have CPA and BS in Accounting -Proficient with oracle -Experience with Mortagage industry -Able to work in fast paced, complex corporate accounting group
Investor Reporting Manager – South Orange County
The Investor Reporting Manager is responsible for the generation, integrity and consistency of required periodic reports. Ideally you will have 5 to 7 years experience with at least one-year supervisory experience.
Treasury Facility Analyst Sr, Warehouse l – South Orange County, California
Responsible to ensure loans are funded timely onto the warehouse facilities and tracking the cash movements from warehouse advance to final settlement. Must understand the contractual requirements for warehouse sub limits and project availability of haircut funds and line capacity.
Testing Engineer – Irvine, CA
4 year-old biomedical device, well-funded with CE Mark approval. You will be responsible to support the team in obtaining MRI Conditional Labeling approvals in the US and Europe.
- Must have excellent technical writing skills
- Experience with electrical or biomedical engineering
- Previous experience in an ISO environment
- Observe MRI testing, gather and analyze technical data, and write technical reports. - Initiate, change, update and release technical documents through the Company’s document system as necessary
- Prepare, support and conduct MRI testing.
Investor Reporting Analyst – South Orange County, California
Responsible for generating monthly accounting reports for assigned investors, analyzing results and ensuring accurate and timely completion of required reports and compliance with investor guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- One (1) to two (2) years of related experience, including investor accounting and reporting in the loan servicing, mortgage lending, or mortgage banking required.
VP Treasury – South Orange County
A very successful and growing South Orange County mortgage company is searching for a Vice President Treasury. This is a high priority position and the client is motivated to hire someone to oversee all credit, investment and cash management functions. The VP Treasury will assist executive leadership with investor relations and communication activities and perform financial analysis and modeling.
This position offers a lucrative compensation plan, excellent opportunity for rapid career growth and a very stable financial environment.